Community Resources

If you suspect a child has been the victim of abuse by their parent or caregiver, call 855-4LA-KIDS to report it to the Department of Child & Family Services.

If you suspect a child has been the victim of abuse by someone other than their parent or caregiver, call your local Police or Sheriff's Office. If it is an emergency, dial 911.

Click here to see Programs offered by Children's Advocacy Center - Hope House.

ResourcesFor assistance in finding community resources, call ViaLink at 211.

St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office 985-809-8200 

Washington Parish Sheriff’s Office 985-839-3434

Victim’s Assistance, 985-809-8383

YWCA Rape Crisis Center-Bogalusa, 985-732-9083

MCWC Sexual Assault Crisis Line 1-888-411-1333

Safe Harbor (housing for abused women/children)  1-888-411-1533

Like Us on Facebook

Our Partners in Hope



Rainbow Northshore Buick GMC

Northlake Crisis Pregnancy Center

Riecke & Associates 



questions?Please contact us if you are looking for more information.

Or call us at 985.892.3885

Clark and McCarthy Employees Spend Their Weekends Remodelling Hope House

Report Child Abuse

To report child abuse or neglect, call 

Click here for more information.

An accredited member of